My Little Men

These are the stories of my little men...Aidan is 5 and Sammy is 9 months...I am wondering what I have gotten myself into!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

It isn't easy being good...

It's tough work being 3...the expectations placed on your little shoulders can be enormous and can sometimes be overwhelming. Even a trip to Blockbuster can be more than a little guy can handle!



Friday night we are driving to the video store to pick up a movie and I tell Aidan that he can pick a movie too....IF he behaves himself in the store and doesn't run around. (The last trip had ended up with Aidan being taken to the car without a movie because he chose to run around and not listen.) Nathan tells him what the expectations are at the movie store and that there is to be no running, no whining for treats and no yelling.

Nathan asks, "Aidan do you think you can do that?"

Aidan rolls his eyes and lets out the deepest sigh possible and says...

"I'll try my best Dad, but it isn't gonna be easy!"

Life is rough isn't it??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home