My Little Men

These are the stories of my little men...Aidan is 5 and Sammy is 9 months...I am wondering what I have gotten myself into!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

What is this world coming to?


Today, we were all driving home after picking Nathan up at work. Nathan and I were talking about a friend's recent job review that was less than glowing and how it was out of character for her to not give 110%.

I guess Aidan had been listening to us talk instead of listening to Convoy for the 83,459th time ( Click here if you don't know that nightmare! ) and thought he would give his opinion!

From the back seat, I hear the trademark loud Aidan *sigh*, followed by Aidan asking "What is this world coming to?"

I just laugh, shake my head, and wonder the same thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home