My Little Men

These are the stories of my little men...Aidan is 5 and Sammy is 9 months...I am wondering what I have gotten myself into!

Friday, February 02, 2007

Top 10 ways to tell your son is addicted to Super Mario!

Okay, so I have been MIA for a while...since October in fact. Just so happens, that in October, we found out our little man is going to be a big brother! I have been feeling all the pregnancy symptoms imaginable, so have had little energy to blog. Here is the first of many new posts I hope...

Top 10 ways to tell your son is addicted to Super Mario Sunshine...

10) No longer greets you with a "Good Morning Mom!", but simply asks "Can I play Mario now?"

9) Can show you how to do a "double jump", a "wall jump" and a "bum jump" with ease and giggles when you can't do them.

8) He tells grown ups not to worry, that they just need to practice more and they will be good like him too.

7) I can extract the best behavior out of him with just a simple "I guess there will be no Mario fo the rest of the day then?"

6) He thinks Yoshi is the funniest character ever and makes him spit juice everywhere, just for the laughs.

5) Can find his way around Mario's world better than his own neighbourhood!

4) When going to visit friends, his first question is "Do they have a Gamecube at their house?"

3) Does a happy dance when he finds a blue coin!

2) Only wants to wear his Mario shirt, so had to go buy another one. That way I could wash the first one!

1) No longer wants to push the green button when helping me make my debit purchases, but refers to it as "The A button!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home