My Little Men

These are the stories of my little men...Aidan is 5 and Sammy is 9 months...I am wondering what I have gotten myself into!

Thursday, October 04, 2007

NO...NO...I'm afraid of...


Okay, funny Aidan story...

The other day we stopped at KFC for supper. We got take out and brought it home. I was getting Aidan's plate ready and asked him if he wanted gravy on his fries. Seemed like a simple question...

He freaks out and yells, "NO, NO...I am afraid of gravy!!"

I started laughing so hard and had to really control my urge not to chase him around the house with the gravy bowl.

How the heck do you get to be afraid of gravy? Only my kid!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:47 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    lol, He sounds adorable..
    It's weird (in a good way) reading about someone else's Aidan. Spelt differently but just as cute as mine.
    Hugs, Lesley

     
  • At 11:53 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hope your doing ok and taking care...
    Hugs,Lesley

     
  • At 9:55 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    How are you? I hope that your doing alright. I do hope that your Christmas and New Year went well and that your family is happy and healthy. Can you believe it is February 2008!
    Take care and stay safe.
    Hugs, Lesley

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home