My Little Men

These are the stories of my little men...Aidan is 5 and Sammy is 9 months...I am wondering what I have gotten myself into!

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A Clean Mouth!


Aidan cracks me up all the time! Tonight, I was giving him a bath and gave him a bath bomb to have in the tub because he loves to watch them fizz. He kept lifting it from the tub to see how small it was getting. It began to take on an apple core shape and Aidan thought it was funny.

He looked at me and said "I am going to taste it to see if it is an apple."

I told him that it wouldn't taste very good, but he had to learn for himself. He licked the bath bomb and started spitting and telling me how gross it was.

I said, "Well, you just ate soap, so it probably wasn't very good."

Aidan was intrigued by this idea and said, "I ate soap. That means I can't say any more bad words."

I played along and told him that was right.

Then he says, "Let me try that out. SHIT! Nope it doesn't work mom, I can still say bad words."

Needless to say, I had to leave the bathroom quickly to avoid Aidan seeing me laughing too hard.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:41 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    lol, how cute is he!
    Hope your having a good week.
    Hugs, Lesley

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home