My Little Men

These are the stories of my little men...Aidan is 5 and Sammy is 9 months...I am wondering what I have gotten myself into!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

6 going on 26...

I have been a really bad blogger since moving to the country. We have dial-up internet and it is not easy to upload anything!



I do have a couple of Aidan stories though!! He really is 6 going on 26 sometimes!



1) On Easter Sunday this year, we were heading to my in-laws for supper. We are a pretty casual family and don't really worry about what we wear. (or so I thought)

Aidan is in the laundry room with me and I asked him what he wanted to wear. He looked at me and said, "I want to wear something classy."



Geesh! Certainly sir...right this way!



2) I was helping Aidan with his homework the other day and leaned over him to see what he was writing. He stops, starts raising his hand up and down in front of him and says, " Can you please back up? You are in my personal space bubble."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home